While accounts are not necessary to place an Online Order with Naturali Home, creating one makes it quick and easy to receive expedited support and free priority fulfillment. To open a Naturali Home Customer Account, follow these simple steps:
1) Register your account (Click Here)
2) Be sure to login each time you place an order so that it is linked to your account.
At this time, all orders placed with your account email address will be linked to your account. To add or remove a past purchase, please email the Order Number AND your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to our own website, Naturali Home Wholesale allows our customers the ability to order our products on various External Marketplaces such as Faire.com.
When ordering through external marketplaces, it is important to keep in mind that pricing, customization options and product listings may differ from information on our website.
All Orders are subject to the Naturali Home LLC Terms of Sale. Should you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
By law, we are required to collect Sales Tax on most purchases. In order to update your Naturali Home Wholesale Account to have a Tax Exemption, you must present the following documents in person (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A confirmation letter from the Internal Revenue Service stating your Exemption Status
- A list of all officers/employees/volunteers who are authorized to make purchases on behalf of your organization
You may also send Tax Exemption Requests & Documents to our mailing address:
Naturali Home LLC
PO BOX 460
Gales Ferry, CT 06335
Our team will attach the tax exemption to your account within 24 hours.
All sales of Live Plants (any kind) are final. In the event that a plant arrives to you with qualified damage*, we will replace the plant at no cost or we will refund you in the form of store credit.
Below is a list of 'Qualified Damage' and other acceptable reasons to request a replacement or refund:
- Box AND Plant(s) Damaged
- Plant Appears to be Diseased
- Cold Weather Damage (Only valid if you included the 'Winter Plant Protection' add-on to your purchase)
You must report the damage to us by emailing email@example.com within 3 days of delivery for your request to be considered. Please include the following information:
While most items purchased from Naturali Home are ready to ship within 2 business days, some products or line items are 'Made to Order'. Once you place an order, we will email you if any part(s) of your order will have a fulfillment time or more than 4 working days (Tuesday-Friday). Fulfillment timelines are not set in stone and any updates will be communicated to you.
- Most Orders are fulfilled (shipped or marked 'ready for pickup') within 3 working days (Tuesday-Friday)
- While 'In-Store Pickup' is always free, orders that have to be shipped will be charged carrier rates
Orders containing one or more products from our Bulk Pricing Program have a lead time between 4 and 10 business days.
All Orders are subject to the Naturali Home LLC Terms of Sale. Should you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a Naturali Home Account is a great way to keep track of all of your purchases, get early access to sales and receive priority order fulfillment at no additional cost! To open a Naturali Home Account, follow the steps below:
- Register your Account at www.shopnaturali.com/account
- Click the verification link in your email (some users may be auto-verified and not require email confirmation)
- Login to your account before or during checkout (or use your account email) every time you place an online order.
Having a Naturali Home Account also allows our team to better assist you if you ever contact us for support while keeping your personal information secure!